Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pole Holders For Sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pole Holders For Sale

All steel construction, powdered coated for durability, rubber coated
    for pole protection. Adjust up/down, side to side or all at the same time.
    Installs in minutes, quick release in seconds.:D
    3 Pole $105
    4 Pole $125
    Plus shipping.
    Last edited by E-Z Poleholder; 02-12-2010 at 05:36 PM.
    **** Click my Logo for products and ordering info****

Post Thanks / Like

dont get me wrong it looks nice but the price is high...that thing is more then tite-lok or driftmaster
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default pole holder

Not to give you a short answer, but Chevys and Caddys aren't the same either. I have found that Driftmaster 4 pole ususally sell for about $90 and the Tite-Lok for about $125. I invented these, I make them, and I give a money back guarantee. So far, no one will even consider letting me have it back. Free installation, if you bring your boat or if I C U at the launch. Custom modifications usually at no charge. I'm not doing this for the money, I just want everyone to have the same advantage as I do. Anyway, thanks for the info. I always welcome any and all comments. :D:D

PS One of the pics is a 3 pole holder, he just took the 3rd off for the learning curve.

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like when you remove it you will have a stob sticking up from the base. The base appears to be mounted solid to the deck. Is that true? I have seen the TiteLoks at $99 for a 4 rod and the DM at around $110 for a 4 rod.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the base is attached to the boat with a 4 inch reciever. Usually this is mounted in an area where it is not in the way, like on the side. Or like in one of the photos, he has his on the side next to the drivers seat where he can troll with cranks and still have them handy, and in the other one, he has his mounted off center in the front. It doesn't appear to be in the way either, at least he said it wasn't. Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

i like the way the holders are but im with oldwin i dont want nothing sticking up from my floor...i have a 5yr and the last thing i need is somthing for him to trip over...if you could change the base deisgn they would be somthing i would really look at...i need to buy 4 sets of 4 rod holders right now and i like how yours holds the rod in but i like how Hi-tek mounts to the boat and only got a 1/8in plate once you take them out...
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I have other bases that are flat on the floor, but most people wanted this style so they could adjust the height to suite themself. If I knew exactly the height you wanted, I can make them for you. It slides in the receiver and locks down with the same knob you see on the current receiver. I don't have a pic at this time, but will soon.
    Thanks for the input.

Post Thanks / Like

Default E-Z Poleholders

These are a few pics of my boat with the three rod holders (I have removed one because I'm going to use only 4 rods while I try to learn how to pull cranks).

As you can see, mind aren't mounted on the floor but on the sides where I don't believe they'll be in the way at all. If you wanted to mount yours on the floor, I believe E-Z can adapt a plate for that.

These holders are extremely well built and I like mine a lot.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Product

Everyone who looks at this contraption and who is a boad owner fishing in the trolloing mode should want two or three of these pole holders. Adapters for smooth floor mount should not be a problem.

Me in Oakland and fishing for Crappie on Enid Lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Rubin!!!! Nice To See You Made It To Crappie.com!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast