Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: * * Duck Season Is Over - Crappie Fishing Soon To Start * *

Post Thanks / Like

Default * * Duck Season Is Over - Crappie Fishing Soon To Start * *

Well, Duck Season is over here in Texas and it is time to start trying to figure out this Crappie Fishing thing, and get back to Dog Training. My brother bought a Bass Tracker a couple months ago, and we are going to try and take up Crappie Fishing during the off season.

Hope it is not as much work as Duck Hunting is. My butt is dragging the ground, and I need some laid back hook setting action to help me get rested up. We have been able to spend a few weekend on the water, learning how to operate the boat and electronics, and are fix'n to make the transition from Duck Hunting to Crappie Fishing. It will be a new sport for us, so hope to be able to use the information that we have learned on this site to help us be a little successful.

Here are a few PICS of our Duck Season in the past couple years.

keith
    Creamlevel Creek Kennels

Post Thanks / Like

Woods in the snow is great scenery. Good pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Great harvest!!!!!!!! although I bet lots of those feathers got tossed out!!!!!!!! Couldn't hunt this year due to a leg injury but it kills me when I see the guys coming in and ya ask em if you can have a couple sets of wings or some tail feathers adn they give you an evil look even though they only throw them away anyway.

If you get into crappie fishing and or tying your own jigs get ready to save those feathers they make really nice jigs.

Welcome aboard

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

So that is what a limit of ducks looks like. After the way this year went for us I had almost forgotten..lol.. Nice Pics