Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW what a game

Post Thanks / Like

Default WOW what a game

Just got back from Western KS Pheasant hunting to catch part of the first half and all of the second half and now OVER TIME!!! This has been one heck of a game!!! Lets see how this one ends...

Go Cats.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was a good game, I was hoping for a different out come, but still a very good game.

Post Thanks / Like

One of the Best games thus far this year. Would have liked K-State to pull it out.

Great for the state of BBall in the state.

Post Thanks / Like

SD,how was the pheasant hunting ?and what area of Ks. did you hunt.Man what a battle!Sherron phantom call at he end was terrible!Judge went strait up!However,state made mre mental errors and it cost them.Overall,I think the refs did a good job.

Post Thanks / Like

the ladies from lawrence tried to give it away missed layups and free throws great game though rcjh

Post Thanks / Like

Great game... Wish it would have ended different but I was so tired and I am suprised I made it through the end of the game awake....

Pheasant hunting was great. We where around the Russell area and the birds where plentiful. 6 of us got 15 Friday and 2 of us got 4 yesterday after a 1/2 of hunting and a late start. I will post some picture later but my Lab hasn't moved since we got home except to go outside. Poor little girl but she was an all-star and a one of the best hunting labs I have seen a in a long time. So lucky to have her.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

SLEEP????? I was on the edge of my recliner most of the game.All the other time I was pacing the floor anda screaming at the guys in stripes. KU has done well in the 'Hawk-a-Gong' of 'Gloom' as their record is 25 wins to 1 lost. Great place to win anda get back to # 1. Now they hafta go to Colorado. They play tough there too!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

It was friggin' electric in there. Undoubtedly the loudest crowd I can recall.

My hats off to the jayhawks. Cole pretty much did whatever he felt like in the middle and Sheron totally blew me away. I knew the guy was good, but dang... He was clutch. I'm looking forward to round 2. Wish I had tickets to that one...

Now the Cats just need to put this behind them and take care of business. They have a stretch of pretty "vanilla" games. Better win 'em all.:D

GO STATE!
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta admit I felt like we were playing MU. I have not thought the KU/KSU series has been much of a rivalry of late so it has not been as big of a deal like the MU games, but man I could feel this one was different. KSU has a good club and I can see them making a sweet 16/elite 8 run in the tourney. Good win for KU.

Post Thanks / Like

One heck of a game-- Both teams played hard..Too bad there could not have 2 winners on that one..
    Rick
    Take a kid fishing--even a old kid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast