Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First injections

Post Thanks / Like

Default First injections

Quite a process figuring out how to make everything work right....but it was fun! Slow at first, but it gets a little faster every batch
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang I can't see it! I reckon us M.O crappie slayers are taking over this board
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice, Bucky! What have I done?
    What is the size of those?
    When we gonna try em out?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Soon buddy.....soon! Yep, you jus like the wife.....always costing Bucky money

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Bucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like that orange and chartreuse one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Great looking baits. I think they will work great!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

how do you inject the claws a different color? they look awesome I bet those little Truman Spotted bass will eat em up. Hmmmm I wonder how they would be boiled with taters mushrooms and onions
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

You hand pour the body........close it up and shoot second color. Crappieday led me through the process. Goes kinda slow in the beginning until you get a system going. Remember that if you try to boil with taters they will melt

Post Thanks / Like

if you don't mind how many drops of chartreuse did you use per ounce. I might start bass fishing again just so I can pour bass baits

Post Thanks / Like

Qwacker, you're killing me here! Can't say I didn't warn you about it being addicting.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast