Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my molds and new colors

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default my molds and new colors

I use a product called Easy Cast from wal mart. I like it cuz it's clear and very smooth.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Those are so purdy! Good job, Bubba. Keep up the good work. Those are some nice looking baits.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you go to a Wal-Mart and order that easy cast resin or did you look it up on line? I tried to look it up on line and could not find it. Do you have a link for it. Those baits look great. I have a couple molds I made out of plaster of paris but I have not bought any plastic to try them out yet.

Post Thanks / Like

I think that combination of the pink and green would be awesome in my area, can you share the color and mix ratio of those two colors?

Post Thanks / Like

also that easy cast resin mold, did you seal it before you started pouring plastic in it, if so what did you seal it with

Post Thanks / Like

I finally found it, I was looking under easy cast and did not find it so then I tried under clear casting epoxy and found it. I think I will try some of it.

Post Thanks / Like

seeker, you will have to forgive Qwacker for not responding to your questions. He doesn't get on here very often. Good luck with your molds and pours. Be sure to let us know what you come up with.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    also that easy cast resin mold, did you seal it before you started pouring plastic in it, if so what did you seal it with
    Sorry, for the late response. Most of my post are via I phone, so it take me a while. the colors are 3 drops of lure craft pink and 3 drops or lure craft flou. Green both are mixed in two ounces of plastic. The easy cast doesn't need to be sealed. I'm ordering some more this week. Alumilite has a similar product but I've never used it but it is cheaper.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Okay so from the post you'd have order the two part stuff for making the molds on line from Walmart????

Your baits look good, and I also like the color combo's.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

MO I did not know you were via I Phone. Thanks for getting back to my questions. I still have not ordered plastic but will show my stuff if I ever get the chance to get it going

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast