Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My bait molds and new colors

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default My bait molds and new colors

I use a product called Easy Cast from wal mart. I like it cuz it's clear and very smooth.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not too Bad.......

Mo that`s some pretty good looking stuff,the green and pink might be the ticket, keep pouring and field testing.The future is in Spoonbill baits........Tknight
    The limit is how many you KEEP, not how many you CATCH! Cat. III Jigs/Custom Jig Poles

Post Thanks / Like

nice jigs terry.i like the colors

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have patience to do that! I would rather try them out for you.....That I have patience for!!!!!!!!!!!Like the grn/pnk You boys may put the commercial producers out of business.............
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    I use a product called Easy Cast from wal mart. I like it cuz it's clear and very smooth.]
    Search results for easy cast - Walmart

at $22.49 for 16 onces total seems a little high to me....at least to get started. However, it is great you share your knowledge and experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice! Those are some good looking baits. I can't wait to try a few of em.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice! Those are looking pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like

terry you and bob nrrd to start puttin numbers by those baits so we know what to order

Post Thanks / Like

Lookin good Qwack!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Musky Bob View Post
    Search results for easy cast - Walmart

at $22.49 for 16 onces total seems a little high to me....at least to get started. However, it is great you share your knowledge and experience.
    Yea, it's a little high but I got four molds out of one kit. I made some fiberglass resin molds last night I'm going to try but so for I don't lime the fiberglass it shrinks up bad and you get a mild contact high from the fumes :D
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast