Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

View Poll Results: Which one(please read post 1st to see difference)

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2010 New Nitro Z7

0 0%
  • 2009 10 mth old Nitro Z7

12 100.00%

Thread: Boat poll

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat poll

My friend tried to put me on the ladder, so the ranger is out. I am pretty sure I am buying a nitroz7.
    My choices are
    1) a 2010 new with a Merc 150, Trailor brakes and hydrolic steering. $22500
    2) a 2009 with a Merc 200, jack plate, Trailor brakes. hydrolic steering, Hot foot, power trim on column, 80lb minkota, keel guard, Dual console, and rod rack. $22900
    Thanks
    Vince
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

If these are your choices, then definitely go with #2.
    If you take #1, and add everything that #2 has on it, you will be paying a lot more than #2's price.
    That being said, if you're really sure this is the one for you, offer him 20,900.00 out the door and go from there.
    You have nothing to lose and 2K you might save.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

The 150 vs the 200 would by far make up the diff. That being said I have a 150 on a 18.5 Stratos and it will touch 60 on the GPS so If you just want new but the 150 has you hung up then I wouldn't shy away from it unless your a speed kinda person
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

If the used one has a transferable warranty it for sure is the way to go. Either would make you a great boat. Why are you getting away from the V-18? I looked at them a year or so ago and seem to be a well thought out boat. If I went to a metal boat it or a War Eagle would be the way I would go.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Jared, if you can get 3-4 years of warranty on the motor, you better go with #2. that's going to be a lot of boat.

Post Thanks / Like

#2 all the way just because you have the motor doesn't mean you have to run wot. Resale will be better too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    If the used one has a transferable warranty it for sure is the way to go. Either would make you a great boat. Why are you getting away from the V-18? I looked at them a year or so ago and seem to be a well thought out boat. If I went to a metal boat it or a War Eagle would be the way I would go.
    I've had it for since it was new. Love the way it is set up. Prices on the new ones got my goat compared to last year.Really impressive.
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like