Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: MO QWACK makes the airwaves

Post Thanks / Like

Default MO QWACK makes the airwaves

I heard Jeff (from Everharts) on the air this morning (Missouri Outback Radio Show) talking about MO QWACK's recent below Truman Dam adventure. Can I get an autograph? :D
    Bulletman aka Tommy

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletman View Post
    I heard Jeff (from Everharts) on the air this morning (Missouri Outback Radio Show) talking about MO QWACK's recent below Truman Dam adventure. Can I get an autograph? :D
    NO JOKE thats some funny stuff right there :D What did he say?
    Don't worry I want let the fame go to my head but I am selling signed 8 by 10's of my spoonbill picture for 100 bucks but if your an active .com I'll sell them for 105. Boy I can see it now me and Paul Harvey or maybe David Letterman.... I think I'm going to buy a new Bently with some 24 inch spinners. Wow its harder than I thought being famous.... Don't worry Bulletman You'll be on my VIP list
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    NO JOKE thats some funny stuff right there :D What did he say?
    Don't worry I want let the fame go to my head but I am selling signed 8 by 10's of my spoonbill picture for 100 bucks but if your an active .com I'll sell them for 105. Boy I can see it now me and Paul Harvey or maybe David Letterman.... I think I'm going to buy a new Bently with some 24 inch spinners. Wow its harder than I thought being famous.... Don't worry Bulletman You'll be on my VIP list
    I don't think you want to be joining Mr Harvey anytime soon.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

so know that your a celebrity,how much is it going to cost me for guide service?

Post Thanks / Like

you are a legend in your own mind

Post Thanks / Like

He was slinging it wholesale, BIG number like NO crappie caught, 40 of this fish 30 of that fish, some of the other fish,,,,,,,,,,

y'all can listen to the show online,,,,,,, do a search for missouri outback radio show and you'll find it,,,,,,, they DID mention crappie.com too.
    Bulletman aka Tommy