Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: poll on how many CDC members not from mo that follow this board

Post Thanks / Like

Default poll on how many CDC members not from mo that follow this board

You guys crack me up! LOL

Crappie Fishing- Lots of Run...Sun...Fun...Catch a Ton...Or Didn't Get None!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badaxed View Post
    You guys crack me up! LOL

Be nice or we'll all gang up on you at Camp!

Yeah, that's a threat.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm all the time clicking on "new posts" and this board pops up ALOT. Some great reading.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Novice View Post
    Be nice or we'll all gang up on you at Camp!

Yeah, that's a threat.
    NOVICE!!! That was not nice at all. You should be nicer to our out of state members. What did that gentleman from Wisconsin do to open the gate to hell? (SORRY, is it "that time"?) I normally don't laugh at my own jokes, but that's funny

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    NOVICE!!! That was not nice at all. You should be nicer to our out of state members. What did that gentleman from Wisconsin do to open the gate to hell? (SORRY, is it "that time"?) I normally don't laugh at my own jokes, but that's funny
    Sorry, Jack. See, this is what happens when Rugs manages my medicines. I haven't been taking the Sarcasma regularly which may be a bit obvious???

I apologize to Badaxed only because I don't know him well enough to be threatening him. That will come soon enough.

And, Jack, by the way.... when you are a woman, the gates to hell are OPEN 24/7!!!! You've been married before. Surely you remember?

Post Thanks / Like

I always pull up the MO board first. I do probably 80% of my fishing at LOZ, with the remaining trips split between Illinois and Reelfoot.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Novice View Post
    Sorry, Jack. See, this is what happens when Rugs manages my medicines. I haven't been taking the Sarcasma regularly which may be a bit obvious???

I apologize to Badaxed only because I don't know him well enough to be threatening him. That will come soon enough.

And, Jack, by the way.... when you are a woman, the gates to hell are OPEN 24/7!!!! You've been married before. Surely you remember?
    Not really, I have selective memory and all I can remember is it wasn't my fault

Post Thanks / Like

Not really, I have selective memory and all I can remember is it wasn't my fault
    And I'm pretty sure YOU invented selective memory.

Post Thanks / Like

Jack, therein lies the problem. Any man should, without fail, roll over first thing in the morning to his wife, girlfriend, significant other, whatever, look them straight in the eyes and say in the most sincere voice possible "I'm Sorry",,,"Honey, I don't know if I'm gonna screw up today, tomorrow or next week but I'm sorry" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kazualobzerver View Post
    Jack, therein lies the problem. Any man should, without fail, roll over first thing in the morning to his wife, girlfriend, significant other, whatever, look them straight in the eyes and say in the most sincere voice possible "I'm Sorry",,,"Honey, I don't know if I'm gonna screw up today, tomorrow or next week but I'm sorry" :D
    What a great piece of advice, Kaz!

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast