Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what other kind of fishing.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default what other kind of fishing.......

Hi all, I know most of us on here are pretty dedicated to crappie fishing, but curious, if your not crappie fishing what kind of fishing do you like to do? what kind have you dreamed of fishing for but havent got the chance to yet? I pretty much like anything that pulls on the other end of the line, if i had to pick my 2nd fav I would say catfishing the ohio river, or lake erie wallys, would be where i would rather be. my wish list would have to include some of them big texas gars or santee cooper multi species trip cats/shell crackers. intrested to here replies from around the country. have a great week all, God bless.

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I really enjoy crappie fishin but if I'm not crappie fishin I'm thinkin bout crappie fishing If I'm not fishin or thinkin bout crappie fishin I'm dreamin bout crappie fishin. Need I say more???

Post Thanks / Like

I do some striper fishing with my dad. When I get a boat sometime down the road I would really like to target stripers on my own. Those are some hard pullin' fish! I fish mostly for crappie, but also fish for hybrids, bluegills, catfish, sand bass, saugeye, lmb and smb, trout, used to fish for carp. I would also really like to try frog gigging. And every time I've been saltwater fishing, it seemed like saltwater fish pull a lot harder than freshwater fish.
    "Mister, I love the way you wear that hat."
    "You don't know nothin'."

Post Thanks / Like

I fish for bass,crappie and cats here in NC.Have been to santee cooper a few times for cats and crappie.Everything is big there-cats,crappie,bass.....and the gators!! Made a trip to Manistique,MI years ago and fished for salmon,that was a blast!! Would love to go back but just havent made it yet.

Dream trip?..............Big bass in Mexico,I guess.

Or maybe,sturgeon Wash/Oregon

Or maybe gar in Texas

I need more time...and MONEY!!!!!

fishing buddy is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishawk View Post
    I really enjoy crappie fishin but if I'm not crappie fishin I'm thinkin bout crappie fishing If I'm not fishin or thinkin bout crappie fishin I'm dreamin bout crappie fishin. Need I say more???
    Very well said!!!:D:D:D

www.slabcrappieguides.com
    Hi Tek Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Baits

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fishawk View Post
    I understand the feeling, i crappie fish 99% of the time, but i do like to fish for other species, crappie are by far my favorite. FISHHAWK you never fish for anything else?

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

I love carp and fish for them quite a bit. I also do lots of bluegilling and throw in the occasional bass, trout or catfish trip for a change of pace.

Maybe once a year, I'll do a saltwater trip -- would like to do more. Would also like to do a long trout trip out West.

Post Thanks / Like

Die hard crappie fisherman here, but i like the big blue water fish as well. My dream trip would be for giant bluefin Tuna!
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty much an equal opportunity fisherman. I fish for (in no particular order) crappie, largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, stripers, wipers, walleye, sauger, white bass, various sunfish and a yearly trip to the Rockies for trout.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tholmes View Post
    a yearly trip to the Rockies for trout.
    Which part?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast