Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just curious...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just curious...

how many of us use this forum to analyze prospective purchases before we buy? I know I've seen lots of posts on inquiries about producte/etc. I personally find myself doing searches quite often when I'm considering adding to my arsenal.

Of course there are certain individuals, that I key on based on their advanced age (i.e. experience) right Pappy, Cp, Skip. And there are certain individuals that I take with a grain of salt...right CP. Just kidding Tom. You da man!

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

My purchases of late, have most definitely been influenced by information and opinion given on this site.
    Carl's Guide Service
    Sardis Lake
    Enid Lake
    Grenada Lake
    901-734-7536

Post Thanks / Like

I usually read a lot on this forum and try to see what works for CDC members
    before purchasing larger items. So far I am about convinced to by a terrova for
    for my boat. I would have to say the positive feedback about this TM on this
    site has influenced my decision.

Post Thanks / Like

On a board like this where everyone shares freely and teach each other how to tie, pour lead etc. and the fishing expertise found here you'd have to be nuts not to ask the advice of the folks here about equipment.

As an example someone asks about a reel - he may receive 3-5 recommendations but when he goes to look at them he has that much more knowledge to aid him in his purchase.

Yep, I sure do ask for opinions saves me lots of bucks!!!!!!!!!

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

I ALWAYS research items on the c.com site before I purchase anything..honest opinions are hard to find on dealer sites

Post Thanks / Like

I must say that i,ve bought lots of items based on what you guys say are good proven products. It,s nice to be able to reasearch something then ask you guys your opinion you can bet someone has used it.

Post Thanks / Like

I was not looking for things to buy as much as techniques. This site has already been a lot of help and I have yet to hit the water this year.

Post Thanks / Like

there is so much stuff on the market that is crap and doesnt work well...most have found its alot better to ask a few ?'s on here before they buy so they dont find their selfs mad and out money...thats like one of my sponsors just sent me some rods to try and they sell for near $100...i find them weak and they make a funny popping sound...if anyone ask about these rods i will be more then happy to tell them what i think about them....thats what everyone is here for
    Bluff City Tackle Pro Staff
    Touranment Ice & Minnow Ice
    Culprit Pro Staff
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Darn right I ask on here before I buy anything fishing or boat related. I want to hear from those that have owned and used it...I want to know what they liked and didn't like. Yes this site does influence my decisions on what I buy.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

i do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast