Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Super Bowl here we come!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Super Bowl here we come!

The Colts had me worried in the first half yesterday but as usual, Manning leads a beautiful drive to end the half. I like our chances against New Orleans, hopefully we'll have our second Super Bowl title!

Post Thanks / Like

I was torn on whether I wanted the "aints" or the vikings to win as to which would be better for the super bowl opponents of the Colts. One thing that sorta bothered me about the "aints" is the late hitting on the QB Farve. They kept smacking him after he released the ball....seemed like they were stepping over the line a little there. Although, I am happy for them and the city...seems like a good thing for that area which has had a lot of hardship recently.
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana

Post Thanks / Like

Hog Daddy - don't worry about those guys that put the late hits on the quarterbacks. Those colts lineman will take care of them the next couple of plays. I know from experience that bad things happen to those guys at the bottom of those piles. They better cover the family jewels!!! GO COLTS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Colts are on a mission and I don't think they care who they play. Saints are a great team but the Colts defense will be there and Manning will do what it takes to win. All the nay sayers talk about Manning past that was past he has matured. Besides Rodney Harrison picked the Saints to win its automatic now he also picked the Ravens and Jets.