Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey ED...

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Hey ED...

Having a lot of trouble with C.c loading. It's slow as dial up ever was and I have the mid range high speed internet, just a little over 6 on download. Is anyone else having extremely slow downloads from this site? Ferdi aka Fred

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I am on high speed broad band and this site has been very slow off and on for three weeks at least. I am also getting server messages and error messages......sometimes I cannot even connect to C.c . This is the only site out of the many I frequent that does this. I think that C.c has more traffic now than their server can handle. It might be time for Ed ( Slab) to take a look at this.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Yes, Ferdi ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdi View Post
    Having a lot of trouble with C.c loading. It's slow as dial up ever was and I have the mid range high speed internet, just a little over 6 on download. Is anyone else having extremely slow downloads from this site? Ferdi aka Fred
    I've also run into this problem, at all hours of the day. G-3 may have a point, about the server, as this is a very large site.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Not to complain but mine is really slow as well. It will only get worse as Spring approaches and more people are checking in.

Post Thanks / Like

slow here also,i hope it don`t get worse

Post Thanks / Like

It's slow for me, but I'm not complaining. If it's any help in figuring out the problem, the three boxes at the top (Crappie.com logo, business directory, and the ad) load quickly, but the forum can take 15 or 20 seconds to appear after that.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here, very slow.
    It's not the numbers or the size, it's the time spent on the water!

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

It has been slow for me also. Real slow sometimes when I select someone's thread to review. First page comes up with little problem, but slows down when I select Forum.

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-3 Fisherman View Post
    I am on high speed broad band and this site has been very slow off and on for three weeks at least. I am also getting server messages and error messages......sometimes I cannot even connect to C.c . This is the only site out of the many I frequent that does this. I think that C.c has more traffic now than their server can handle. It might be time for Ed ( Slab) to take a look at this.
    Slow here also and I'm on Comcast hi-speed cable, been times can't get to C.C. but mostly when trying to read posts menu topics. Not complaining tho as this is best going & coming period. Keep up good work ED & all u great crappy folks.
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't noticed any problems with the site loading slow. A few weeks ago I couldn't access it for a few hours, but it was quickly back up.
    J

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast