Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake O Pines Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake O Pines Report

Anyone on the Texas Board having any luck yet on the Crappies, and if so which part of the lake are you fishing and how deep. Any info. appreciated.

Thanks- R & R
    "Just one more drop of my Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Hell R & R, I not been in long time, water down atleast 3 1/2 ft if not 4, very stumpy, it makes it easier to see where the river runs thru wooded area , we have marked some spots, I think there is a guy named Percher from Shrvport fishes Pines alot, If ya go WATCH for stumps.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks 410 man for the info. I will be going over Wednesday to Johnson Creek Campgrounds to set up my motorhome and carry my boat over for the month of December. Talked to Wild Bill and he said they were catching them in 15 feet of water along the treeline close to the channel. It will take me a few days to get the pattern down, but look Crap......eees here I come. When you start fishing over there, stop by and visit (can always use help cleaning fish) HaHa. I'll be in a blue & white Pinnacle Motorhome. LOL Looking forward to meeting you (heard a lot about you). Yea me & Percher fished D'Arbonne together last weekend and OK.

Later R & R
    "Just one more drop of my Jig"

Post Thanks / Like

Yep 410 man, I love LOP and have allready met R&R. I hope to shake your hand sometime this winter when I'm over there. Don, (Percher)

Narc Guest

A buddy and I have been out last Friday and Sunday, haven't been able to get into them yet. Filled a livewell full of sandies though. We're gonna give a try this afternoon again.