Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tunica Fishing Trip...yep

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tunica Fishing Trip...yep

Tried the "Reel em In" and go reeled in. Tried the "Swamp Frog" and got ate by the alligator. Honey and I had a blast. What a break from reality.

Stopped by BPS (Memphis) on the way back home. Picked up a few goodies. One goddie is the new holographic "Wildeye Swim Shad" jig by Storm. Got a couple of six packs of 'em. Has anyone tried them out yet?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a good time. The wife and I go there sometimes and eat dinner. Can't beat it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default They look good!

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    One goddie is the new holographic "Wildeye Swim Shad" jig by Storm. Got a couple of six packs of 'em. Has anyone tried them out yet?
    I tried 2 colors of them on 1 trip and didn't catch but 1 fish on them, but it was the biggest of the trip with me and another fellow fishing. I like them and plan on experimenting with them a good bit more. I'd can't see how a crappie wouldn't just knock the fire out of them, everytime they hit the water! I hope it isn't like someone said that new baits entice fishermen and not fish.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns