Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my ever first pour

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default my first ever pour will they work

I'll try this again
    Last edited by MO QWACK; 01-23-2010 at 11:30 PM.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

cant see em

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejohn View Post
    cant see em
    working on it :D
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I gave her a go this afternoon. Once I got the heat right it went ok. I had trouble keeping the tail and main body colors from seperating but I'll get my heat figured out soon. I cast the molds from Easy Cast resin. Talk about some cool stuff! I use 3 drops water melon with big black flake in 2 ounces of plastic and it made an awesome watermelon seed. Please tell me what you think. Tips and criticism are welcome.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like

cool good job, will get better with more practice

Post Thanks / Like

looking good, try heating both colors at the same time and pour a few tails then go to the body. Make sure your plastic is hot and dont wait to long between colors and you will get a good adhesion between you r colors. Looks good for your first pours.

Post Thanks / Like

good job on your first try. I like the color. keep pouring and you will have it down in no time. I have been making plastics for about a year now but always learning new things keep up the good work.
    love to fish and make soft plastics

Post Thanks / Like

Those really suck.......but then again.......I guess they are ok for an LSU fan! Why did you have to put that itty bitty fish on there?

Looking good! I like the color and the flake. When we gonna try em out?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you are on your way I like the colors you used.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Not bad for your first ones, Man if I ever get the itch to start with plastics I'll burn my own hand cause the wife will kill me LOL.

Fatman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast