Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bass Pro in Clarksville, IN

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bass Pro in Clarksville, IN

I was able to stop at the new Bass Pro Store in Clarksville, IN over the weekend. It's just north of Louisville, KY on I-65. Great Huge store with lost of crappie stuff!!! I got to do some of my own Christmas Shopping!!!

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...=94&storeID=40
    http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...=94&storeID=40

Post Thanks / Like

We should be shopping in new Bass Pro ( going in at Portage Crossings) and Cabela's (going in at Highland Woodmar Country Club). Have you ever been to Lunker's Mike??? It's north of the IN toll road at Exit 83 Mishawaka. The store is in Mich. but it's not too far. That place has lots of stuff too.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lunkers

Yes, Rock Bottom, I have been to Lunkers. It's a great store but a bit out of the way but worth the drive if you are in S. Bend. I get over to SB once in a while. I agree, I look forward to Cabelas and Bass Pro in our area. I wonder how big they will be. The one in Clarksville is huge, some say it will be bigger than their store in Missouri once it's all done. I bought a new battery for my electric motor and an electric fillet knife. I'm ready for them!!! If you are ever going down I-65 it's an easy place to find.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Bass Pro in Portage

Bass Pro Shops, America's most popular outdoor store, today announced they have agreed to build one of their outdoor super stores at AmeriPlex at the Port, a new 80-acre retail development by Holladay Properties in Portage, Indiana at the intersection of I-94 and State Route 249 adjacent to the Little Calumet River and the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore located off the southern shore of Lake Michigan.

The mega size Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World store will be one of the most exciting to date in the company's retail expansion and will offer a restaurant and expansive boat showroom featuring a complete selection of Tracker, Nitro,Tahoe and Mako boats built by Tracker Marine Group- the world's largest manufacturer of fishing boats.

Offering customers immediate access to great fishing on Lake Michigan via the Little Calumet River, the store will feature a 25-boat slip marina which will give customers the opportunity to actually test drive Tracker boats on Lake Michigan. The store will also feature an outpost store to allow customers traveling to recreational areas the ability to pick up gas and supplies-licenses, lures, live bait and more-and be on their way.

Known for their great customer service, Bass Pro Shops is expected to hire approximately 300 passionate outdoor enthusiasts from the area.

I plan on being one of those 300!!
    I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Default One of the 300

Hank, I hope you get one of the jobs too. If you need a reference have them give me a call and I'll show them all my pics of you catching fish!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Any idea how soon it will be opening? I just bought a new house so I will have to start saving up. I have been to the one in Chicago twice. The first time I spent 900something dollars, the second time was 750. Just the formula for a divorce!!

Post Thanks / Like

They emailed me sometime in 2007, i believe it was the spring. Mike I was going to ask to use you as a reference when that time came.
    I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking bp

Thats where I am going after Christmass!