Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looking for the storage box showed in the picture on pg41 of the crappie world spring

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for the storage box showed in the picture on pg41 of the crappie world spring

I have many boxes for storage but does anyone know where i can find this one. It has the 6 large boxes across if needed but they can also be split with the dividers. The pic shows it has atleast 36 individual boxes and looks to be 2 inches deep. This would be perfect for my assortment of tubes, and large enough to keep many diff colors in. Once again the pic is on page 41 of the spring 04 crappie world magazine. thanks for any info on where to find one

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tube4Slabs
    I have many boxes for storage but does anyone know where i can find this one. It has the 6 large boxes across if needed but they can also be split with the dividers. The pic shows it has atleast 36 individual boxes and looks to be 2 inches deep. This would be perfect for my assortment of tubes, and large enough to keep many diff colors in. Once again the pic is on page 41 of the spring 04 crappie world magazine. thanks for any info on where to find one
    Tube4Slabs, I dont think this is the same box,but these are some nice ones on this site toward the bottom of the page. http://www.casesbymasco.com/mfg_list-3.asp?bhcp=1 Hope this helps you.
    :D Give a man a crappie you feed him for a day...teach a man to fish for crappie and get rid of him for the weekend!!!