Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Can these games git more excitin??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can these games git more excitin??

After watching KSU & UT battle,,(thankyou EMAW) KU and Baylor kept the excitment going. Dis is definally the year of the 'Big 12'. Can Sherron git any better??? I was kinda worried about the Hawks playin KSU & UT but,,, not now. IT'S A EXCITIN YEAR!!! RCJHKU <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

It's been fun and it's only going to get better. I think there is going to be a lot of splitting series with home wins in the North this year. I don't see anyone having less than 2 losses in conference.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

This is the year that the North is going to turn the tables on the South. It looks like if you don't come with your A game you might walk away with a loss. That is the way it should be. It will do nothing but make all Big 12 teams better come tournment time