Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone fishin' Stockton today?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone fishin' Stockton today?

I am seeing several boats out on lower lake and wonder if any of you are here. If you are, how are you doing? We spent most of today looking for walleye but also caught 21 keeper crappie....40 to 60fow....30 to 54 ft deep
    Still with shad.....Fishing 1/8 and 1/16oz slow.....or still......
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Im wasn't there but sounds like i shoulda been! Were you over brushpiles that deep or were they just suspended?

Post Thanks / Like

Nope not me yet, sounds like another fine day congrat's. How is the ice melting? Is Mutton open yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Mutton should be real close if not open...State Park ramps and Cedar Ridge North are now open......Fish are close to some structure if shad are there close...Some today were near brush, some in brush and found some schooled on edge of old roadbed in shad schools........Spent alot of time looking for just the right things. Side imaging sure pays off this time of year!!!!
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfishin View Post
    Mutton should be real close if not open...State Park ramps and Cedar Ridge North are now open......Fish are close to some structure if shad are there close...Some today were near brush, some in brush and found some schooled on edge of old roadbed in shad schools........Spent alot of time looking for just the right things. Side imaging sure pays off this time of year!!!!
    Thanks for the report. Sounds like the place to be.