Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fatboy keep using those jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy keep using those jigs

I fished for a little while this morning from the bank, had 19 good crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

uh, uh, uh, yeah, got the new Fall Crappie Mag, seems that the stories are split pretty even. Quote"Steve McAdams, another Tennessee fellow, when all else fails and it will, go to a live minnow".

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, in all the places I fish, there is only one place that I catch them on a minnow and not on a jig. For 20 years on the places I catch them with jigs, I have only had two occasions where I caught them on minnows better than jigs, thats pretty good odds for me to stick to my jig,lol. I like arguing my jigs with your minnows, just remember its all in fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

You guys would make a good commercial: fatboy with his minnow on the back of a boat, crappieseeker getting ready to cast his jig from the front. Along comes Wally Marshall, creating the mother load of all wakes, that hits the side of the boat that fat/seeker are in , toppling them into the center of the boat. When they finally regain their composure, they see the aftermath - fatboy's minnow impaled on crappieseekers jig (sounds like an old Reeses peanut butter cup commercial don't it). You spend the rest of the day putting more fish in the boat then you ever did before.

Or a brawl starts and you both end up in the drink - pick your own ending.
    :D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Funny one Big Zig. If we could get you guys on here to sponsor it, maybe we could try it, might make lots of money lol. We would all get a laugh anyway huh?

Post Thanks / Like

Well, if there was any chance that Mr. Crappie was fishing in these neck of the woods instead of out west, i would welcome it. Seeker is just a good old boy like me who likes what he likes and loves fishing. I guess we are just hardheaded. After me and him went fishing the other day, i enjoyed the "Polite" teasing between us. I got a big kick out of it and hope we can get our hectic schedules together soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the remark about me Fatboy. Did I tell you me and a guy from work went on Tims the other day and had a little over 30 keepers? He told me he hadnt caught that many fish in a good while, he also told me it might be because he mainly used just minnows before. I got him using my jig and we threw back atleast 3 or 4 for every fish we kept. Maybe in about two weeks we can go to Tims together. Take care