Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How bout them Wildcats!

Post Thanks / Like

Default How bout them Wildcats!

I was a sweatin in the second half.

Post Thanks / Like

Chilling at Desert Mountain in AZ drinking some crown and watching the cats own texas for the 7th time in the last 8 games in mens sports... Almost no production from our gaurds and we will out muscle TXs. The big 12 is very hard to play on the road this year.

Go cats.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I just had this sent to me and I thought it was funny...

Dear Texas.... Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    KState will call you at 2am, drunk, and you will drive over to our house without question.
    -Because Texas is our bitch.

K-State will tell you to drive over to the house, pick us up, and take us over to Carl's Jr, and pay for it.

K-State will have you take us to the mall to by some new Melos, and some socks.

K-State will make you duck down when we are driving your car, so the shortys wont see you in the car with us.

You will pay for K-State's cell bill, and you will not question any of the late night calls to unknown numbers.

And we will beat you at everthing that matters to you.

Carry on.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

emaw
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

settle down alittle bit good game though RCJH

Post Thanks / Like

Did I hear the crowd chant " We Want KU" ? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

They played a great game, another tough place to play on the road. Should be another slug fest on the 30th. I hope they get a different set of play by play guys though they were horrible. RCJHKU

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    Did I hear the crowd chant " We Want KU" ? <*)}}}><
    I liked "We own Texas". BTW... KU Fans, you're welcome. I can't believe none of you have said "thanks" yet. There may come a time when you appreciate Texas having this loss on their conference record.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Pullen did just about everything he could to trash the game. It seemed very clear to me that the offense was most efficient with ball movement and eventually dropping the rock down low to the bigs. Pullen must have felt like "his stamp" was not going to be seen with a complimentary preformance. His selfish play in the second half is what we used to call in yesteryear, a gunner.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a kitty fan, but I can't tell you how much popcorn is scattered around my LazyBoy this morning. Popcorn flying all over the place with each selfish "no pass and pull something out of my bearded a$$ drive, invent a shot attempt by Jake."

I'm not sure KU plays as hard as either KState or Texas. I'm sure Self is trying to get his guys to see that. It will be a fun conference race.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta say I was impressed last night but its early in the big 12. Hafta watch out for a let down knowing the team is probably looking to Jan 30. Not sure we need to say thanks. We now have another team to compete with for a big 12 crown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast