Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Before and after (cleaning of my fly tying desk)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Before and after (cleaning of my fly tying desk)

Weather hasn't been good, so I did a little cleanup of my fly-tying room. Went through all my flies and organized them a little better. Also cleaned up the desk. I know it won't be tidy very long, but that's the way it goes!

Tomorrow, back on the water.

Steve
    Southern Drawl Kayak Fishing
    Native Watercraft-endorsed guide
    gibbysfishingblog.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lookin good ! something I need to do too :-)

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I like your desk. I have a secretary style the wife bought me for Christmas and a storage/rod rack that are both available thru Cabela's. Lots of room for me as I just began tying a few months ago. Needs a bit of organizing and you've given me some ideas. Thanx. What I really want to know is if you know where to chase some juvenile Tarpon. I see you know where the big ones live from your mount. I lived in Central Florida for 33 yrs and they were one of the fish I never got to chase. Poor priorities I guess. The big ones seem like work to me, but the small ones would be a howl. Just lookin for info, not tryin to bum a trip. Got a vacation this year and will visit the Daughter and Grandaughter, Might be fun if I knew where to go. Thanx...Tim
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Tim,

We fish the Gulf of Mexico, Charlotte Harbor and Pine Island Sound for the big ones. For juveniles, I head to The Everglades. I do have a spot in Pine Island Sound that produces for juveniles.

Quote Originally Posted by skeetbum View Post
    I like your desk. I have a secretary style the wife bought me for Christmas and a storage/rod rack that are both available thru Cabela's. Lots of room for me as I just began tying a few months ago. Needs a bit of organizing and you've given me some ideas. Thanx. What I really want to know is if you know where to chase some juvenile Tarpon. I see you know where the big ones live from your mount. I lived in Central Florida for 33 yrs and they were one of the fish I never got to chase. Poor priorities I guess. The big ones seem like work to me, but the small ones would be a howl. Just lookin for info, not tryin to bum a trip. Got a vacation this year and will visit the Daughter and Grandaughter, Might be fun if I knew where to go. Thanx...Tim
    Steve
    Southern Drawl Kayak Fishing
    Native Watercraft-endorsed guide
    gibbysfishingblog.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Dude that is entirely WAY TO CLEAN!!!!!! but I'll bet it won't stay that way for long

Fatman

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

you definitely have a nice fly tying station.

www.bobsjigs.com