Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buzzy; and Beagle on stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default Buzzy; and Beagle on stockton

water was calm and clear and 38 dg. cc still froze. twin bridges still froze, mutton creek kinda open, only place to put in was state park marina, and it had a bunch of Ice in it. headed out towards the main lake, nothing doing, hit a brush pile or two, talked to some guys in a tracker, they were not catching anything, they went up towards cedar ridge, Ice gone on main lake north of mutton creek, but nothing biting, so we played with the HD-8 got some great shots, downloaded to computer but keep getting a file wont play message, it downloaded to the computer and I hit open and it just says wrong program or something like that, darn frustrating, the depth finder cost more than the computer. guess thats the problem, bought the san dic card CRAPPIE CHATT said to buy but guess the format is wrong. oh well I will keep at it till I figure it out or just start tossing crap into the fire, guess I am a low tec pink neck, not quite a red neck yet. oh well it was nice to get out and smell the roses so to speak.

to bad out lifes don't come with erasers.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good day to me, did Buzzy pay off his tab?

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear you could get a boat in the water, good for practice with the new equipment. Good luck with the computer problems.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

2 days in a row. Stockton and calm water. Whats up with that?
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see ole Buzzy paid his tab up! Glad you guys got out, sure wa ssome nice weather.

Post Thanks / Like

bm, are you sure you saved anything? You should still be able to bring it up to view on the unit. Just guessing :D ole bud!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Buzz and Beagle......You should have come on north...Party of 2 today + myself....
    44 keepers and 1 walleye....in shad 40 to 65 fow...... Crabtree-OT area....... beautiful day....34.6 degree water.......
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

It will get Better Soon.......Just remember....Follow the Yellow Brick Road!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

hope you get your device to show the pictures on your computer, i'd sure like to see what that thing can do, sounds pretty cool
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

chatt I have no Idea what the heck I did wrong, on the HD-8 it says play back sonar, and copy sonar. so I copied everything to mmc card put it in the computer nothing says something about a codec compressed file or some nonsense, why me, heck I am a half way nice guy, dont need all the crap the computer sends me, ole buzzy will tell you that lowrance flat shows then heck out of stuff on the bottom and the down scan is to awsome to try to describe, got to get it to work on the computer.. it is cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast