Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks Kellog

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Kellog

Thanks Kelly for supplying all the water and a build site for us.Everybody all pitched in and worked hard and we got alot done in a short time. Kellog since you supplied the water and build site it was pretty obvious that you wasn't gonna do anything except eat the yum yum stuff....Thanks buddy we all appreciate what you did for us yesterday.....I do mean the water and build site not the labor......lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default Easy now

I did see him pickup two shovels???? What he did with them i dont know.
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---WHEN I CAN FISH AND CATCH:D

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll leave my buddy alone....I could see everything going on while sitting in my chair under the shed.

Post Thanks / Like

Your right Bobby he did pick up two shovels, one slipped out of his hand and he left it there, Ace had to pick it up behind him.

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad I could help. My labor came in lifting the hose to deliver the water. Man did that ever wear me out. I am still sore. Oh, I forgot about keeping that field we did the build in mowed and the trees trimmed back. And every time I pay the taxes on that field it breaks my back to lift my billfold. LOL! Actually, with all my medical problems I can't move as fast as I used to, unless it's time to get to the Cherry YUMYUM, so I thought I would stay out of the working mens way. LOL!

Kellog

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, with all my medical problems I can't move as fast as I used to, unless it's time to get to the Cherry YUMYUM, so I thought I would stay out of the working mens way. LOL!

I'm with you on that....my knees are shot...my feet are numb, degenerative back disease...I have to walk like I am tiptoeing....because my knee gives out on me a lot. If I could only slim down about a hundred pounds. Getting old ain't for sissies.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yeah

I third that
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---WHEN I CAN FISH AND CATCH:D