Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Warmer fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Warmer fishing

It was sure different fishing yesterday , like a heat wave compared to the past few weeks. Had steady action on crappie with some real nice ones,most caught on chart. balzy jigs some under bobbers at 5-6 ft. deep in 7-8 ft of water ,some casting and vert. jigging a tandom rig. We also caught several Bass , lots of Bluegills 3 y.perch . Kept a dozen crappie to eat released the rest of 30 some. Had to go thru some ice at this spot , hopefully this rain will get rid of the ice on the ponds too. Water temp. was 38.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I was with Tear-em up and even managed to catch 3 crappie to his 33? I'm starting to question my future as a crappie fishermen, Crappie Dude was with us though and I always have fun watching his antics, but he's definatly a bluegills worst nightmare. I also remembered about 1/2 way through this trip that I had not got my inspection sticker done for 2010 so that kind of put me in even a worse mood wondering when the man was gonna pop out and nail me, luckily he did not so there was a bright side.
    We got alot of rain today so hopefully alot of other spots will open up, I guess if I got my worst trip our of the way for this year then everything will only get better?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Just one of those days G, we all have em. By the way to those who look at the picks the boat in the background isn't the one we crappie fish in that's the saltwater ride, we use either Gducks jon or my.We got a Jan. thunderstorm going on right now.