Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Toys

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Toys

I got my new powerdrive V2 with built in sonar installed today!! This is a step up from the Johnson trolling motor I had that came with my boat when i bought it back in the 90's. Also installed the I-pilot add on and was glad to see it worked when I did the install verification in the owners manual! To make things even better they are calling for 100% chance of rain tomorrow. The fed ex man also brought me my switch I ordered from hummingbird so I can choose between the transducer at the back of the boat or the one in the trolling motor. Got that installed too!! Sorry to be carrying on but I just cant wait to try this thing out. Just might have to get out the rain suit in the morning!
    Last edited by ccga; 01-15-2010 at 11:52 PM. Reason: spelling error

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ccga View Post
    I got my new powerdrive V2 with built in sonar installed today!! This is a step up from the Johnson trolling motor I had that came with my boat when i bought it back in the 90's.
    Good gracious man! That's like stepping out of the stone age into a home with a three car garage.:D

I'm jealous and now I'm gonna go talk about you behind your back.

Oh, and congratulations. :p
    Quit complaining about the color, just pull up your skirt and fish! -- snagged

Post Thanks / Like

I felt like it was time for an upgrade!! The old Johnson still works and Im thinking of getting another one of the quick disconnect mounts and attaching to it in case I ever need to use it.