Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Great Service Humminbird

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Great Service Humminbird

I had the pleasure of getting ahold of "Willette" at Humminbird this morning when I called for help to download the updates for my 997c unit. Lordy Lordy what patients that gal had with me. She was awesome with the help she gave me getting the download on the MMC disc, then she took me step by step thru the reset defaults and install. I carefully wrote down what she said to do and successfully installed the update on my unit.
    Dealing with me and the computer is really tough because I'm imtimidated by the computer, I've screwed up 4 units (they should never have allowed a delete button on mine).
    Humminbird keep up the good work, and folks if you show patients you get patients in return. A happy camper for now. Ferdi aka Fred:D

Post Thanks / Like

Post the steps for the ones of us that have not downloaded yet.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

IF someone will tell me how to post PDF file I will post what Humminbird sent me. OR PM me with your email address and I'll send it. Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

This site will also give you step by step instructions for downloads, upgrades and installing upgrades.

http://www.dougvahrenberg.com/files/...Customers2.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up That's the site I was talking about THANK'S

Quote Originally Posted by tacklebox2tn View Post
    This site will also give you step by step instructions for downloads, upgrades and installing upgrades.

http://www.dougvahrenberg.com/files/...Customers2.pdf
    That's what Humminbird sent me, didn't know how to to post it because the whole address wasn't sent to me just from the word Humminbird on appeared. Thanks for posting it for everyone. Ferdi aka Fred:D