Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Photobucket "how to" on posting pics ...

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Photobucket "how to" on posting pics ...

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/kentu...et-method.html

Photobucket does update & change its format, on occasion ... so you will have to take these instructions with that in mind. Otherwise, I believe these instructions to be valid & easy to follow. If any major change occurs in the proceedure ... please inform me (by PM), & I'll add to or edit my instructions.

The "main" idea of this sticky, is to get members to post pictures no larger than the 640x480 size (regardless of what picture hosting site they use). This size picture is large enough to get a good view, without taxing the site's system or resources .. as well as allow dial-up users to download (view) the pictures easier/faster. It also keeps the small screen users from having to scroll to view them.

It's also being provided, since the most frequent use of this forum is to test picture posting ... and these instructions may help, by providing a step by step walk-thru of the proceedure.

... cp

NOTE: (advisory added 8/5/11)
    Photobucket has reverted back to automatically copying the IMG Code line, when you click on it ... so you don't have to go thru the process of using the drop down menu & choosing "copy". BUT ... that method is still usable (just no longer necessary). They may change again, so I'm leaving my walk-thru as is ... and adding this notification.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 08-06-2011 at 05:14 AM.