Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Don G

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hey Don G

Thought you must have had e-mail problems. T. Davis came by Sat morning and had 6 slabs in the livewell, he dropped of the sponsor contribution for Southern Pro and sat on the porch and talked a while. The crappie are moving up fast, but seem to still be a bit spotty, a bunch in one spot and maybe 2 in the next spot with a lot of small fish, good sign for next year though.
    Tim and I came up with a plan, since you and Blackie are not going to fish the tourney, but are going to be here, how about doing the weighmaster duties and I will fish the tourney. What do you think. I think he wants to kick my butt for beating him this past Spring.
    The Limburgs were doing real good at Santee Cooper, and were in like 9th position with 1 day to left to fish, havent heard any more on how they finished.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Don@Eden
    Thought you must have had e-mail problems. T. Davis came by Sat morning and had 6 slabs in the livewell, he dropped of the sponsor contribution for Southern Pro and sat on the porch and talked a while. The crappie are moving up fast, but seem to still be a bit spotty, a bunch in one spot and maybe 2 in the next spot with a lot of small fish, good sign for next year though.
    Tim and I came up with a plan, since you and Blackie are not going to fish the tourney, but are going to be here, how about doing the weighmaster duties and I will fish the tourney. What do you think. I think he wants to kick my butt for beating him this past Spring.
    The Limburgs were doing real good at Santee Cooper, and were in like 9th position with 1 day to left to fish, havent heard any more on how they finished.
    Don there are 2 people that want to kick your butt for winnig last spring and iam that other person , if you like ill let you fish with me then you may beat Tim , how does that sound to you.
    Last edited by KILLER; 09-27-2004 at 07:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Not a Chance

But someone needs to fish with you just to keep you HONEST

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don@Eden
    But someone needs to fish with you just to keep you HONEST
    Don what do you mean Blackie and Don G know i am honest as the day is long