Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Crappiepappy & Gerald C.

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Crappiepappy & Gerald C.

Are you going to make it to Eden before the Fall Brawl? If so what dates? Blackie & I are going down later in this coming week, Wed. or Thur. If the weather doesn't agree we will be there next week. Let me know on the board as I have been having e-mail problems with my ISP.
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Don
    I hadn't made any plans..with the weather turning sour here the next few days I know it's out. But I plan on being there the full week of the Brawl.

It looks like I'm going to have to make the Brawl cold turkey again. I don't think it would help me anyway. The only way I can go is down in the standings. I reached my peak. I can't compete with the locals, last spring was just "Dumb Luck" and I also had a great partner that I don't have now. I'll be lucky to turn in a limit this time. But I look forward to the fellowship and seeing "ole" friends

Betty has a couple of Dr apointments, I've got jury duty, and a short trip next week end also.. Just seems like there's never time to fish... but winter is coming and you won't find me home to much, I hope!!!

Has anyone heard from Sam W. He's probably busy catching fish. I know he has a couple of long trips planed about now.

I know about those ISP. Let me know how you guys do....

Gerald

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    Are you going to make it to Eden before the Fall Brawl? If so what dates? Blackie & I are going down later in this coming week, Wed. or Thur. If the weather doesn't agree we will be there next week. Let me know on the board as I have been having e-mail problems with my ISP.
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hey DG .... (and GC)

Just got off the phone with Paul .... we will be there Fri to Sun !! Don Y says the fish are starting to turn on, too. Will let Don Y know, by e-mail, to hold a room for us for then (and secure our dates for our room for the Brawl). See ya there, if you stay that long.

And Gerald - if you read this ... you might as well come on over - the weather is going to be a whole lot better in East TN, than in S. Cackalacky ! ...LOL!!
    And don't sell yourself short, come tournament time ... just make the "milk run" thru all the docks and brush piles you know about, and leave a few "keepers" for Killer, and you should place up there amongst the "home boys" !! ...LOL!! (a boat can only cover one dock at a time ... so play "leap frog", if you have to ... !!) ......see ya'll soon .........luck2ya ....cp