Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fisher SV18gt 1987 model

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fisher SV18gt 1987 model

I ran across a 1987 Fisher SV18 gt boat. The boat is in good condition but needs a little motor work. It has a Mercury 115 on it right now. The price is right even if the motor is no good. It looks like it will be a nice wide stable boat.

Can anyone provide any positive or negative feedback on this model boat. It will be a multiporpose boat (Crappie, and bass fishing) and the occasional riding the family around the lake. There will probably be 2 adults and a 10 year old fishing together.

Just looking for input from anyone with experience on this boat.

Thanks
    Greg.

Post Thanks / Like

I have attached a picture of the boat. Hopefully, someone has fished out of this model boat and can provide some insight.

Thanks
    Greg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

I am familiar with the boat and while I dont much like that its a V but its a stable boat. Of course depending on how rough the water is but its an 18ft boat thats real wide and would make a good crappie boat or multi purpose boat

Post Thanks / Like

I have this same boat, it rides good and is stable for what it is. Mine has some hull damage that has been repaired, but still leaks. 90hp johnson pushes it about 45mph.