Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday night camp meal??????

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Friday night camp meal??????

Since we are going to have so many people at camp this year do we want to plan a group meal for Friday night also? Maybe burgers and brats or something simple on the grill. At past camps people would just bring whatever over to throw on the grill. Let me know what your thoughts are and we will get something going if needed.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good idea. let us know what to bring.
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

I am bringing the hamburger, how many pounds do you think I need to bring or should I just shoot me a cow on the way down to camp

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure??? I would bet we will have around 40 or better there on Friday night. We would need 2 or 3 grills going to get it all cooked up. If we have some sides brought by other people the burger and brats will go a little further. I would think if we have 40 burgers and 40 brats we could feed the crew. Some will be drinking pork chops out of a can for dinner and may not eat. Lets see what everyone else thinks.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Heck, during the Kansas decacle I grilled up some fine hamburgers but every one was scared off by a couple hundret flys
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good for us (4)...we will have one grill, charcoal ect already there and will bring whatever food/drinks works out best

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good to me. Count me in for 40 brats.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    At past camps people would just bring whatever over to throw on the grill. .
    That worked good, If I make it down there I'll cook, won't bring equipment, but may bring a side dish, if there is food and a place to cook it, I'll help out.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr. baker View Post
    Sounds good to me. Count me in for 40 brats.
    Dang Mike. I knew you could drink but had no idea you could eat that much.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

PW58 says she will do a macaroni salad and I can do up some pans of baked beans. We have a couple of small gas grills that I used down in Lake Charles, LA that worked well. They run off those small propane bottles.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast