Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Suggestion?

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Suggestion?

Even tho I live in VA, we probably do 75% of our fishing in NE NC. There are only a couple members here in NE NC and most of the posts in NC are from the western part of the state. So, if there are no objections, I would like to invite those few people that fish in NE NC to join us under the VA forum. Whatcha think??
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess no one cares.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ibnfshn......

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    Even tho I live in VA, we probably do 75% of our fishing in NE NC. There are only a couple members here in NE NC and most of the posts in NC are from the western part of the state. So, if there are no objections, I would like to invite those few people that fish in NE NC to join us under the VA forum. Whatcha think??

I understand your request, we in NW LA only have five members in our area. Your best bet would be to contact Ed and see what he has to say. His contact info is available in his profile, or click here: [email protected]
    and drop him a note. If he thinks it's ok, and I'm fairly sure he will, you can contact the NE NC members, as you mentioned, and see if they are willing. Won't hurt to check.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bill, I thought he would have read it, but maybe not. I sent him a msg.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

I live in sc and post on the nc board. theres also a good many others that do the same thing. I dont know why some states are so flat cause theres gotta be a lot of crappie fishermen in the area thats fishing and not posting. Most of my fishing is done in wylie, which is in NC and SC but when i go to other lakes in sc i post it on the nc board, as a lot of the nc guys come down and fish the same lakes. the sc board remains quiet. a lot of the guys i fish with live in nc. Id like to see the sc board get active and id post both places, but i seldom go there and read the posts cause of the inactivity there.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

I have no problem with your suggestion. Like Bill says, it's probably up to the posters, where they want to post, and you're more than welcome to ask them and organize the members on any of the boards. The boards are here for you all, and if you/we want to remove, add, re-organize, well that's what we're here for. So suggest and ask away and I'd like to thank everyone for their ongoing participation on the best Crappie fishing forum on the net.

I can add notes below the board titles you know, just to clairify where posters should post. So, as I said, I'm open to any suggestions, as long as it's what our members want.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ed.

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va