Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fisher 1710 Crappie Boat??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fisher 1710 Crappie Boat??

Does anyone fish out of a FISHER 1710 Crappie Boat? I am looking at buying an 03 model. How is this boat for trolling? Any comments appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

never fished out of that model but my last boat was a 86 model fisher 1448 (riveted boat)and didn`t leak a drop great boat,and my current boat is a 07 fisher prohawk and i really like it,goodluck what ever you decide

Post Thanks / Like

Not real sure about that model but I have a Fisher 98 model ss and i am very pleased with it

Post Thanks / Like

It is built a lot like my 2006 PRO CRAPPIE 175 and I have enjoyed it for three years. I am trying to sell it now to buy a larger Walleye style boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EARL KITCHENS View Post
    It is built a lot like my 2006 PRO CRAPPIE 175 and I have enjoyed it for three years. I am trying to sell it now to buy a larger Walleye style boat.
    I had heard that tracker bought fisher.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Fisher has made Tracker for a while now. A friend had a 17' Fisher that had tracker hardware here and there in it. Fisher makes a good alum boat IMHO. The Marsh Hawk model of years ago was comfortable to fish out of. There was a lot of them on the water when I lived in FL. The Marsh Hawk with an 85 hp would almost fly. The Ranger bass boats could just barely pass it and they had 150hp.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I had a pro hawk 170 and I do not know if it was because I had too heavy a motor on it or what, but it was a terrible ride. Very unstable and I was very displeased with the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Chodie 1. The Pro Crappie 175 with the Revolution Hull rides excellent espcially compared to some of my friends aluminum boats. No complaints about my ride I just want a larger boat. Good luck with your Fisher if you get it.

Post Thanks / Like

I can offer the same as everyone else, I'm not fimiliar with that model, but have been fishing out of a Fisher for about 4 years now and love it, no problems what so ever! Go ahead and take the plunge, you won't be sorry.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

We have a Fisher 1710 Crappie with a 40hp engine - 2005. Has a trailer. We would like to sell it because we never have time to use it. It has very few hours on it. It's a nice boat. If you are interested, call . Barbara
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 06-02-2011 at 07:33 AM. Reason: personal ph#'s removed for security reasons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast