Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just 'crusin'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just 'crusin'

:D:D:D:D emaw :o:o:o:o PS,,, poorly refed <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Both teams played hard defense and made stupid turnovers.In the end the Mizzou high pressure defense and home court advantage prevailed.They really shut down pullen and clemente.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleCrappie View Post
    Both teams played hard defense and made stupid turnovers.In the end the Mizzou high pressure defense and home court advantage prevailed.They really shut down pullen and clemente.
    They only shut down JP and DC becuase our bigs forgot to show up. Yeah, the officiating was super crappy, but a great team will find a way to overcome that. Until then, we are only a "good" team. And for the record a loss on the road in the toughest conf in the nation against probably our 2nd or 3rd toughest opponent is not a loss to be ashamed of. I said in an earlier post that we would very likely lose in a close game and we did. We are a young team and gained some much needed experience during that game. I feel sorry for aTm and the Turd (Turgeon). They are going to walk into a buzz saw on Tuesday at Bramlage (the octagon of doom)!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I dunno....

I didn't get to watch the entire game due to some stinkin' WSU grads who thought they would schedule their wedding to start with about 10 minutes left in the game... Hope their marriage goes better than the game! And I guess it isn't all bad since I didn't have to continue watching my beloved Cats stinking up the court.

I wouldn't describe what I watched as "cruise control". They looked rattled and confused to me at times. Granted, I missed 1/4 of the game, but I thought they had good effort. To me, the execution was just definitely lacking. They didn't handle the full-court pressure well in the first half, and I can't say about the second half since I didn't get to watch it.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think anyone who really follows college basketball expected KSU to win all their games on the road in the big 12 and MU is still one of the toughest places win. See the 30 game home winning streak including a win over UK.

To me lets see how they rebound tomorrow night against Turd and his team. I am fully expecting 3-4 losses in the big 12 this year and I don't feel bad a about that game one bit.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!