Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hudson Crappie Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hudson Crappie Report

went to lake hudson marina for a day of crappie fishing and brought back 14 nice crappie largest weighing in at approx 2.5 lbs.
    fish were biting both minnows and jigs remember you have a 10 inch limit here. lake is about 4ft below normal although the newspaper says only 1.5 ft best fishing time was early morning 7:00 am til about 11:00.
    fished both inside and outside of dock

Post Thanks / Like

How deep Ernest? 2.5lbs is very nice fish! good job!
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

I fished at aprox . 17-19 ft.

Post Thanks / Like

Reaper .....this is the place I mention in the other post ..!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Okie, nice to hear from you again. There is a guy name Chef on the main board asking about Grand lake and heated docks. I told him about you. He builds and sells crappie structure. He also gives some away for people to test. You might reply to his post if you feel like it. Great to hear from you again. I wouldn't mind rolling up to Grand deeper in the winter. Talk to you later.

EarnesT, does that Marina have a heated dock? Where is it located? I might have to make the trip over there as well. Oologah no longer has any docks other than Redbud Bay Marina, and they are only gated boat slips. I don't know why the Corp will not allow docks anywhere else on the lake.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

hudson lake marina is located just west of salina off of hwy 20 go west of salina on hwy20 to i beleive it is boatman rd. turn south at the conv. store go about 1 mile turn back east and that will take you into the marina. it is heated with a wood burning stove, and has couches , recliners , and very comfortable seats and quite a bit of brush inside

Post Thanks / Like

Grande lake has a few heated docks . I have fished a public dock at Twin Bridges and one at ElkRiver , my bro in laws houseboat!!
    Snagged for spoonbill at Wagner in the Hudson!!