Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappypappy is deleting contents of posts

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappiepappy is deleting contents of posts

crappiepappy, how come you are deleted parts of my posts. There was nothing sexual or lude about that photograph. It showed nothing that none of us haven't seen before, you seen one set, you have seen them all. If you are afraid kids will see them, isn't that who they were made for to begin with. That is the problem with this country, to much d**n censorship.

I posted the reason why the photo was deleted : "improper pictorial" ... I did not delete the "message", which was enough, by itself, to get your point across.
    And, yes, the picture is "sexual or lude". Not everyone wants pictures like that appearing on this site ... I was contacted to that effect.
    If it showed something that is so common, that everyone on here would have seen them so many times before ... what would be the point of showing it, again ? (rhetorical question)
    And, yes, I don't think children need to be bombarded with blatant sexual material. Doesn't matter what "they" were made for ... they have no place on this forum.
    And as for censorship ... read the definition:
    cenˇsorˇship

Definitions:

1. suppression of published or broadcast material: the suppression of all or part of a play, movie, letter, or publication considered offensive or a threat to security

2. suppression of something objectionable: the suppression or attempted suppression of something regarded as objectionable

Don't even bother to play the "censorship" or "first amendment rights" cards ... they didn't work the last time this picture was posted on here, and they still don't work. This is a "members only" site - with rules and regulations about the posting of certain materials or language. When you sign on, as a member, you agree to abide by the rules AND the discretion of the Moderators/Administrator. It was at my discretion that the picture was deleted, after complaints. That's my job as Moderator. .......cp
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-20-2005 at 02:50 AM.