Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: arctic armor

Post Thanks / Like

Default arctic armor

just got a new arctic armor siut in the mail yesterday, sure is light and comfortable in the garage:D get my boat out of the shop this week and maybe give thomas hill a try sunday

Post Thanks / Like

might as well break it in right, hope you catch a bunch, be safe

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I got some cold weather gear on clearance at Dick's...bought Duncan's boat (another CDC member) right after Christmas, now all we've had is snow and freezing weather Would love to get out on the weather - sounds like Sunday may finally get a little better - They are calling for -16 here in KC on Saturday morning

If you get out - BE CAREFUL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    just got a new arctic armor siut in the mail yesterday, sure is light and comfortable in the garage:D get my boat out of the shop this week and maybe give thomas hill a try sunday
    I saw the artic armor on tv and looks like good stuff they said one suit will float 3 people so it should be safe if you fall in. Let us know what you think once you have had a chance to try it out.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Artic Armor

Got my Artic Armor suit in on the 8th. I'm at work and will be so until the 19th but wife tried it out for me in 13° temps for about 20 min. She says she never got cold even with wind blowing (Chill factor -4°f). Now she wants a set for herself so there goes my new trolling motor. She did say I could use her's until mine get's in, now go figure that one out. You gotta love them.
    The sweetest of all sounds is (Get the nets that's a 3 lb'er)

Post Thanks / Like

Those are nice.

Post Thanks / Like

tried the suit saturday and it is extremely comfortable and easy to fish in, it was also very warm but it actually wasn't real cold (21 when we started and 27 when we quit). not sure what it would do in real cold weather, but it is light and easy to move in. lucky enough to not have tested the flotation yet.