Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fall Veiw

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Fall Veiw

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...AZY/veiw-2.jpg Thought I would share This Picture I took This Morning. The Fall colors are sure pretty! LOL-You can see how low the lake is!! All the dry ground you see is usually under 10-15 ft. of water at a minimum! As of Today it's no longer possible to get out to deep water. Tried with trolling motor and had to come back!! I"ll have to trailor boat to deeper water now to put in. First time since I"ve been here that I"ve had to do that to fish!! Guess I"ve gotten lazy just going down and getting in the boat! At least I"ll fish some new areas that way-so I guess there is an upside to it!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis that is a fine landscape photo, I don't now for sure but I am thanking about liaving Thanksgiving Day and hedding up to Gattlinburg for a week or two. Was hoping the leaves havent fell of yet. I like photos like that I was a professional Photographer.

mikeg

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking pictures . 2 weeks ago when we were at Nickajack lake the fall colors were perfect.
    PEte

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../camper008.jpg
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-19-2005 at 09:41 PM. Reason: saving site resources

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg
    Dennis that is a fine landscape photo, I don't now for sure but I am thanking about liaving Thanksgiving Day and hedding up to Gattlinburg for a week or two. Was hoping the leaves havent fell of yet. I like photos like that I was a professional Photographer.

mikeg
    mikeg, there still changing here. We had temps in the teens the last few nights so they"ll go quicker now, You should get some good pic"s!!Have fun an be careful-lots of nuts on the road!!

Post Thanks / Like

Pete-You sure cant beat Tn. for our natural beauty!!We get to see all 4 seasons without the extremes like Ohio[where I org. came from]!!I thank the man upstairs every day for my blessings!!

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis, that is an amazing picture. Am I right in thinking that you are just around the bend from Spring Creek. In 1999 I recorded that the lake was just over 635 ft and we could still launch at the state park, but just barely.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg

mikeg
    Mike I have been getting weekly update from the VA Dept of Forestry about
    foliage progress and couple days ago said leaves in general were past prime and falling except for western part of state at higher elevations. Don't know
    if that will give you a clue about Gatlinburg as I am not familiar enough with
    that area.
    Jeff
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by RedBobber
    Dennis, that is an amazing picture. Am I right in thinking that you are just around the bend from Spring Creek. In 1999 I recorded that the lake was just over 635 ft and we could still launch at the state park, but just barely.
    Its actually taken from the top of the hill, coming down to Gunnels Fishing Camp[where I live].Yes though its not far from Spring creek.Some of the ramps are closing due to water levels.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from Gatlinburg Tues.
    The ride across to Cherokee was beautiful.
    Didn't do any fishing, did scope out a nice little creek and spotted some nice trout.
    The drive up and back from Fla was dangerous as heck ! So many idiots getting in my way !
    "Teach a man to fish = he can feed himself "
    "Teach the world to fish = you won't have any fish left to eat "

Post Thanks / Like

No where like Tn. Each end of the state is so different. And No better place to be.
    PEte

Quote Originally Posted by DENNIS BOWERS
    Pete-You sure cant beat Tn. for our natural beauty!!We get to see all 4 seasons without the extremes like Ohio[where I org. came from]!!I thank the man upstairs every day for my blessings!!