Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Greeson info

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Greeson info

I am getting ready to start fishing Lake Greeson, any suggestions for how to fish the lake would be greatly appreciated. I have fished Wright patman and Millwood my entire life, I am not sure how to approach Greeson. I would think 4-6 lb line, but not sure. I also read that there are GPS coords available for crappie condos. Any tipss are really appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Contact Jerry Blake or Darryl Morris, they guide down there. Also go to the Arkansas Board and do a search on Lake Greeson. Welcome to the site.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

It can be a very frustrating lake. I will add to CreekSlick's advise and say that you should hire Jerry or Darryl for a day. Either will gladly explain the current patterns and let you mark plenty of brush piles with your GPS so you can return on your own. I have more success mimicking their methods on this lake than being a Cowboy.
    Agrihawg has files containing Game and Fish stuctures as well.
    We all owe these guys a debt for the work they have put into this lake and DeGray.
    DP

PS
    Welcome and we hope to read about your success.
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

mrm1775, I've sent you an e-mail with a file containing the waypoints to Lake Greeson and Degray Lake.

Unfortunately, you can't even fill a thimble with my knowledge of fishing on Lake Greeson. I agree with the other guys....Jerry and Darryl are the experts.
    J

Post Thanks / Like

Book a trip with either of them. You will NOT be disappointed!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greeson response

Hey guys, thanks for the response and the info. I'm confident that given a little time, you will get to share in some of trips as well. I know myself and spouse are both anxiously awaiting it as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree 110% with the statement that hiring Jerry or Darryl for a trip will vastly cut down the learning time for that lake. I have never been but I know those two WILL put you on fish and WILL share alot of information to help you catch them in the future! It will be well worth the money.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey mrm1775:

I guide on Lake Greeson and I post a Trip Report on my website every day that I'm out - FISHING TRIP REPORTS.

If you'll email me at [email protected] I'll send you a file with waypoints for about 650 Bamboo Crappie Condos we've put in the lake in the last 3-years.

If you want to see some of the crappie that come out of Greeson, check this page out - Fishing Trip Pictures.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

hey jerry you have a pm
    HERE FISHY FISHY