Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mail Order Crappie Nibbles

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mail Order Crappie Nibbles

Does anyone know of a good mail order store or online store that carries a good line of Crappie Nibbles? As much as I travel I never seem to travel in the right direction of any Bass Pro shops or other places that might have a good line of colors to chose from.
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bass Pro Shop and Cabelas both have online supplies that you can order

Other than these two major supplies above in the title I am unaware of any other online stores but that does not mean that they don't exist.

I think that Richard Williams has a supplier that sends him cases of crappie nibbles. He posted about this some time ago. You may do a search for "crappie nibbles" on this board and find his old post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Does anyone know of a good mail order store or online store that carries a good line of Crappie Nibbles? As much as I travel I never seem to travel in the right direction of any Bass Pro shops or other places that might have a good line of colors to chose from.
    Regards,

Moose1am

whiplash Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    Other than these two major supplies above in the title I am unaware of any other online stores but that does not mean that they don't exist.

I think that Richard Williams has a supplier that sends him cases of crappie nibbles. He posted about this some time ago. You may do a search for "crappie nibbles" on this board and find his old post.
    grizzly jigs .com carries a very good supply of crappie stiff <> I,ve bought from him for some time ,ships quick and has very good prices ---
    whiplash

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Whiplash

Quote Originally Posted by whiplash
    grizzly jigs .com carries a very good supply of crappie stiff <> I,ve bought from him for some time ,ships quick and has very good prices ---
    whiplash
    Hey Thanks Whiplash for the info. I like finding new places to shop. Have been to Bass Pro's web page and none listed. Didn't think about Cabella's online store, but did look in their catalog. Didn't see what I was looking for there either.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Nibbles

Post Thanks / Like

howdy; try Wal-Mart usally carry them year round especialy the chartruse ones. good luck.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Cabelas carries Crappie nibbles and BPS carries Crappie bites which are bigger than the nibbles.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

I have found tem at Bass Pro Shop and in the Cabela's catalog. We don't have them in WalMart around here but some of the local fishing stores around town and the lake carry them. You might want to try some of the Berkley Power baits in the fishing department at WalMart. They have some for trout that I have used at some of the local ponds and done well on carppie and bluegills.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Have any of you ever shopped at this store? (www.thecrappiestore.com) I did a little research last night and is the only internet site that actually advertised the sparkle nibbles that I was looking for. Seem to be a little more expensive than Wal-Mart but I guess I should expect that being mail order.