Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Performance Fishing cloths under armor ect

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Performance Fishing cloths under armor ect

Just wondered if any one has the worn the Under Armor Fishing shirts, and if so are they worth it? I like the way they feel but dang for 69 bucks they better feel good.
    I love the vented back nylon Columbia and Bass Pro shirts and shorts. Some folks might think it looks to city slicker but I think it make a huge difference in the heat. I wear the long sleeve in the summer and its cooler than short sleeves, plus it protects you from the sun. It helps me not have that wore out sun feeling after a day on the lake.
    I fish bare foot as well but in the heat my decks will cook you, so I ordered some water/deck shoes. [IMG][/IMG] They look like they will dry fast (for pushing the boat off at the ramp) and vent well. They should keep my feet from getting to much sun. Cabelas has them on sale for 29 bucks so I took a chance.
    If anyone else wears any good clothing that makes life easier please share. I'm always looking for an edge to keep me on the water longer.

P.S Bob said this outfit doesn't make him a better fisherman but sure makes him feel sexy as all heck [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by MO QWACK; 01-03-2010 at 11:05 PM.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

I thot Crystal made you get rid of all those pics of your EX? Wait till I tell her about this!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    I thot Crystal made you get rid of all those pics of your EX? Wait till I tell her about this!

Well played....Well played..... My ex was kinda like a wool blanket, warm but the hair scratched the heck out of me. I rolled over three times and still was on top of her :D
    Yea, Ms Krystal finally settled down.... way down... but she thinks i'm so ugly I'm cute. Which worked out great for me lol
    I'm in her good graces for a while. I bought her an electric fleece blanket today from Cabelas. I told her it was 130 bucks (which it was) but i got it on sale for 79, so to make up the difference i bought me some Wasshoppah, those shoes. a drift sock and the blanket and my total was 130 he he he
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

so I got the underarmor, but, but. do I dare post to this

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Well played....Well played..... My ex was kinda like a wool blanket, warm but the hair scratched the heck out of me. I rolled over three times and still was on top of her :D
    Yea, Ms Krystal finally settled down.... way down... but she thinks i'm so ugly I'm cute. Which worked out great for me lol
    I'm in her good graces for a while. I bought her an electric fleece blanket today from Cabelas. I told her it was 130 bucks (which it was) but i got it on sale for 79, so to make up the difference i bought me some Wasshoppah, those shoes. a drift sock and the blanket and my total was 130 he he he
    I keep telling her she can do much better.:rolleyes:
    Better watch those Wassahoppahs...they can be addictive!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

picture is quite disturbing!!!

i just wear my duck hunting bibs for cold weather gear, would like something long sleeve and cool for the summer to keep the sun off me...
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Bwillaub, I thought this was a family site! You Auburn folks are just plain strange!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    so I got the underarmor, but, but. do I dare post to this
    LOL. I've seen ya in your undies, Michael. Guess I shoulda got a pic?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    LOL. I've seen ya in your undies, Michael. Guess I shoulda got a pic?

this ain't the cowboy camping story about the guy who snores real loud is it? haha
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbitu View Post
    Bwillaub, I thought this was a family site! You Auburn folks are just plain strange!:D
    I didn't post the pic. I have no such pics stored on my computer. Mo is a LSU fan. You know how those cajuns are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast