Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CDC Members Fish Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Default CDC Members Fish Fry

The JJ's, with the help of WantinCrappie and Hookedonfishin, are having a fish fry Saturday, Jan 9th at 1.30 pm.

We will supply the fish & taters, plates & plastic fine dining wear. It will be in our shop (WantinCrappie is bringing a heater so it will be plenty warm). I have some chairs and a few buckets to sit on, so you might want to bring your own folding chair. If you want anything else to eat please bring it - also you might want to bring a 2 liter bottle of soda.

Our address is 352 Timbercreek Nixa Mo.

Coming from Hwy 65 take 14 Hwy in Ozark West 3.0 miles & turn left 1st house on the left.

Coming down or up Campbell St or Hwy 160 at 14 Hwy in Nixa go East 1.8 miles - turn right 1st house on the left. Gray house with green roof and detached shop.

We are requesting no alcohol and smoking outside building please. Please RSVP so we will know about how much crappie to thaw and fry.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gotta see if I could get Ed

to get out, we might make it, but if he will come, put me some fish up somewhere....... might check on Kaz also...... ???? thanks for the offer will let u know later this week if I ain't fishin....:D
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang I have to work...again
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

We'll be boat showin' it in Kansas City but thanks for the invite.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun. Good way to beat the winter blues. I will also be at the sports show.

Post Thanks / Like

Planning on hitting the boat show also on the 9th but thanks for the invite guy's. Hope everyone has a great time. See yall at camp or on the water, when it thaws.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of fish will this be? I know you guys will try to sneak in some of that nasty green carp!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    What kind of fish will this be? I know you guys will try to sneak in some of that nasty green carp!
    No green carp. You know I will only clean crappie. Why dont you come on over:D

All family members welcome.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    No green carp. You know I will only clean crappie. Why dont you come on over:D

All family members welcome.
    Bump

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gary

they are saying 10 below here for sat, so will stay around here, thanks for the invite, guess I will have to have mrs paul fish sticks.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast