Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What kind of ?

Been seeing a lot of post on juice to put on your jigs and tubes. I usually use the bites but am open to new ideas. What kind is best and where to get it.
    Thanks,
    Vince
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

vince it's new stuff crappie dot com. (slab) makes, go to the main fishing board and he has a post there on how to order, I use it and it makes a difference, when the bite is slow it helps, he had a special if you order you get like hat,or shirt and two bottles, give it a shot

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto what Beagle said.

Post Thanks / Like

stuff must be good because they won't let me near thier supply.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    stuff must be good because they won't let me near thier supply.
    I thought you had your own now and didn't even use it. Might have doubled your catching if you would have just tried it or maybe not.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I talked to a national champion at a crappie seminar. He said he did not make much differance what brand of scent you where using but use something. I use to always use the nibbles but have switched this year to Bang spray. So much easier. I used it when I was fishing bass tournaments and thought I would give it a try on crappie. They have it in garlic and in shad. It will hold on a plastic or hair jigs for a long time. Anyone who has fished with me can tell you it will leave an oil slick when put in the water. 20 to 30 minutes later you can still see little oil rings when you put the jig into the water. You can still smell the garlic on the jig after a couple days when you pull the rod out of the rod box. I also use the Berkley brand crappie scent like soap at the start of a tournament day to wash off the smoke on my hands.

Post Thanks / Like

figgered i use your stuff when you ran out then i would use mine. remenber back of boat is sneekie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    I thought you had your own now and didn't even use it. Might have doubled your catching if you would have just tried it or maybe not.
    Buzzy probably been dippin into yours Bender. I suspect he will sneak a minner from time to time as well!:D

Post Thanks / Like

or a nibble

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbitu View Post
    Buzzy probably been dippin into yours Bender. I suspect he will sneak a minner from time to time as well!:D
    I have suspected that he just won't admit it. I am going to get a video camera on him so I can see what he is doing when I am not looking. I have also wondered if he was sneaking fish out of my side of the live well and putting them in his.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast