Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey AZ Crappie dudes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey AZ Crappie dudes

At Sportsman's Warehouse on Greenfield and Baseline they are having a sale. Bunch of different things marked down but one cool thing they had was Jumping Cholla jig heads. http://www.jumpingchollatackle.com/i...oduct_list&c=1
    The packs are normally three jigs for $3. Right now they are marked down to three jigs for $1. I bought a bunch and probably should have purchased more but I wanted to save some for the rest of ya :D

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You are so kind fisherdude,lol.I pour my own jigs,so,go get some more.tell me what size that you want,I'll through a pound in my boat and you can have them,lol.I was waiting to go fishing tomorrow,but had 8 million things come up.I even got my 5' Ugley Stik and Finor Lite reel ready for dock shooting at Sag.I know there are crappie in there.I need to catch some,caught everything else,but.I got 1 crappie in that lake so far,maybe he was the only one,lol.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to three stores today trying to find 1/8 oz. chrome and blue Kastmasters,I found one lure.I have to go down to Sportsmans tonight.
    "Garden Hackler"lol