Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Spring Camp T-shirts?????

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2010 Spring Camp T-shirts?????

Sounds like everyone is all for getting some shirts made. Does anyone have any connections with someone who can make us some shirts? I think KCMOSlayer had the first ones done and Kit had the Kansas ones done for us. I am up for helping someone get it together to have them done but may not have time to do it all myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Jared, where you been? You been working too much? Sounds like Buckwheat already it taken care of. He is having some made right now. :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

I had seen where he was talking about it but was not sure if was a done deal. Do we have a price for them? Do we just need to shoot him a PM about sizes?

Post Thanks / Like

Not really sure Jared. He just said he had them coming. I'm sure he will fill us in when he gets them.

Buckwheat, when you read this fill us in please. I know a lot of us are wanting some. Thanks.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

I have been working some crazy hours pulling coverage the last 2 1/2 weeks. Finally over and get a good long much needed weekend off. Dang lake is froze over now though. I think the shirts are a great idea. I still where mine from 2007 my first camp. Also wear my hoodie from Kansas alot to. Lets hear the scoop Buckwheat. If you need any help let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    Jared, where you been? You been working too much? Sounds like Buckwheat already it taken care of. He is having some made right now. :D

Chris keep a eye on those Truman boys, gezz every day is a new day to them!!!!:D Hang in there Jarod!!!
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

it will be ok big buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Artwork

Got the OK from Bugs to use Mo. emblem. I don't have the shirts yet...but here is what the artwork looks like. I had to make a minimum order and I should have next week. I will post a picture when I receive them. Black shirts with a full front chartreuse emblem. Wait until I post a picture before you order......want to make sure you know what you are getting
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Buckwheat 1; 01-01-2010 at 07:14 PM. Reason: add picture
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I likey, likey, likey a lot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast