Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fishermen Don't Die !!!

Old Hickory Guest

Default Fishermen Don't Die !!!

The old saying goes "Fishermen Never Die They Just Smell That Way" is no longer true. I think that all the fishermen on this forum are dead.

Hello - Hello is anyone out there?
    I think their all dead - - - or their lines went limp, or their rods broke, or their favorite hole dried up or something tragic like that happened to them. I can't believe that they would just stop fishing. If there is a live fisherman around there is always one or two with some kind of WHALE TALE to tell.

Hello - Helloooooooooo out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Old Hickory! I think we need that. It just seems to have lowed down quite a bit, I have not been able to get out much do to being busy and mother nature blowing down on me when I am not, I check the site every day but do not hve anything to post and I guess no one else does either, But come on guys lets talk about something someone must be fishin..
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

whats fishin?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee King
    Thank you Old Hickory! I think we need that. It just seems to have lowed down quite a bit, I have not been able to get out much do to being busy and mother nature blowing down on me when I am not, I check the site every day but do not hve anything to post and I guess no one else does either, But come on guys lets talk about something someone must be fishin..
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by urban_fisher1
    whats fishin?
    and Amen!

Post Thanks / Like

i went fishing on sunday with kokanee king but i will let him tell you guys about that, hes better at makin stuff up

Post Thanks / Like

Damn we caught a 17 pound cutt-bow on four pound test fishing of bluegill in 3 feet of water with a safty pin and some gum. but besides that it sucked.

Post Thanks / Like

waht about you old hickory? have you had any interesting adventures on the water lately, maybe we can get some stories goin

Old Hickory Guest

A bunged up old man like me dont have adventures any more, we just try to remember the ones we had a long time ago. The last one I had was about three month ago when I went in for a colonoscopy, boy was that an adventure. I dont get out much in this kind of weather (it's hard on my old bones), the boat is all covered for winter and the gear is all put away. Just set around and sort of watch Oprah, Dr. Phil & Jerry Springer all day. :D

Post Thanks / Like

yea, this time of year mosst of my adventures are of the hunting type, and the majority of time spent is doing homework

Post Thanks / Like

Homework!!! this is your senior year there is no time for Home Work... this is fishin time!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast