Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for nothing SPECKHUNTER

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for nothing SPECKHUNTER

PHONE rings at the crack of dawn, hun yea I awake(i lied) no yep dont know, oh yea oh ok here's where I got them... now cup of coffee, not to bad out, guess I will go fishing. sharon is walking the dog says not bad out, (she only walks to the edge of porch) well weather man was wrong again, load the boat, head north(should have went south) well look there ole sun is shining, flag limp, not to bad for last day of year, get to greenfield, still not bad, little sun, light wind. but wait whats that grey looking stuff way up north, maby steam off slayers head. nope looks like a front, head to favorite fishing hole old man already there, who the heck are you says I. (thought it was some one i knew) nune your da*&^)(* business says he. well pop a top on the dew(coffee really) and mosey over to second best and most seceret spot, dang it is turning a brisk 33 dg. water temp 34 fog lifting putter arround hey there's that rod I lost last week, still got the fish on it (nope) and wasnt a rod anyway, stupid stick. toss it on bank. man the temp and wind are getting bad ( are you bored yet) good reading huh, anyway ice in rod tip, snot sickles hanging down tearing holes in my bibs, glasses fogging up, ( last time that happened ran aground on sand bar in mississippi) remember rookie. wipe glasses,snot,eyes head to ramp mumbling all the way. stupid crappie smarter than me

and miss sharon wonders why I fish, thanks speck you started my day out like all the rest.

WONDERFULL
    Last edited by beagle man; 12-31-2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: drippings

Post Thanks / Like

Beagle, it WILL get better!

Post Thanks / Like

how in the world could it be any better, man great day, I wasnt complaning just relating my day. man it was awsome oh did I mention I never got a bit, or tap or nibble or well you get it

wheres miss calabash when you need her

Post Thanks / Like

Poor Beagle. You came, you saw, and you were conquered. As what'shisname said, It Will Get Better.

Post Thanks / Like

Should have called the old Coot.....He's got JUICE!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

My pleasure ole bud. What the heck were you still doing in bed, it was almost lunch time. Had to be at least 7 or 7:30. On second thought, don't answer that. I really dont want to know what you were still doing in bed after all.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    My pleasure ole bud. What the heck were you still doing in bed, it was almost lunch time. Had to be at least 7 or 7:30. On second thought, don't answer that. I really dont want to know what you were still doing in bed after all.
    Great save, SPECK! :D

Post Thanks / Like

I am speachless,

Post Thanks / Like

speck how did you get away with calling beagle at 7 he may be awake by 9 if your lucky.
    Gator do you remenber someone yesterday saying we were crazy.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I'm pretty safe Buzzy. Even though Beagle knows where I live, He'd still have to drive 5 hours to hit me.:p

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast