Post Thanks / Like

Default Tournament photos

here are some pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Post Thanks / Like

Well, great pictures. Thanks, Don

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great Pics

Big Dave, I really like the way you have things set up at the tournaments. If you dont mind me asking, what type of scales do you use? Also what kinda cost are you looking at for providing the plaques? Does this come from the yearly dues or from the tournament fees. Just curious about this for our club. Looks like you have things going pretty well. Congradulations to the winners.
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TreeFrog
    Big Dave, I really like the way you have things set up at the tournaments. If you dont mind me asking, what type of scales do you use? Also what kinda cost are you looking at for providing the plaques? Does this come from the yearly dues or from the tournament fees. Just curious about this for our club. Looks like you have things going pretty well. Congradulations to the winners.
    We had three 1st,2nd,3rd, and 1 Big Fish Plaque made for $80.00 total. This go round they where donated by my good freind the Jigster(far right in group photo). Right now we are using hanging digital scales, however as soon as I can find a good deal on one I'm going to purchase one like they use in meat markets. We are hoping that our future sponsors will cover the cost of our awards. We have a small club Fee set up but its not really enough to pay for everything so we are going after sponsorship to help out. Just as a word of advise it takes a lot of patience to get one of these things going. People are always sceptical about new clubs. Be pesistant and It will pay of. Keep me updated on how you guys are doing.

See Ya

Big Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Default Scales Tip

Dave, just thought I would tell you this. We have purchased a set of postage scales off E-bay for a trial set on these open tournaments we are having. They were fairly in-expensive, I know that we have less than $30.00 invested in the scales and we also purchased a plastic type container from Wal-Mart to hold the fish. So far they work great, these scales will weigh up to 30lbs. We have searched for regular tournament scales and they are very expensive. So far these scales have served us well. We also have a couple sets of hand-held digital scales for back-up. You should check out e-bay and search for postage scales.
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC